Get RM 20 FREE promocodes for your first ride with Nuccar. Download Now.T&C Applies
1.1 Effective date: December 02, 2018, Malaysia ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.nuccar.com website (the "Service").
2. Information Collection And Use
2.1 We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
2.2 Types of Data Collected
(a) Personal Data - While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
(b) Usage Data
• Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
(c) Tracking & Cookies Data
• Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
• You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
• Examples of Cookies we use:
i. Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
ii. Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
iii. Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
2.3 Use of Data
Malaysia uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer care and support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
2.4 Transfer of Data
• Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
• If you are located outside Malaysia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Malaysia and process it there.
2.5 Disclosure Of Data
Malaysia may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Malaysia
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
2.6 Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3. Service Providers
3.1 We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
3.2 These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
4.1 We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
• Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
• For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
5. Links To Other Sites
5.2 We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
6. Children's Privacy
6.1 Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
6.2 We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
7.4 Contact Us
8. Customer support
We use Personal Data to resolve customer support issues. For example, we may:
• Investigate and address concerns;
• Monitor and improve our customer support responses;
• Respond to questions, comments and feedback; and
• Inform you about steps taken to resolve customer support issues.
9. Research and development and security
We may use the Personal Data we collect for testing, research, analysis and product development. This allows us to understand and analyse your needs and preferences, protect your personal data, improve and enhance the safety and security of our services, develop new features, products and services, and facilitate insurance and finance solutions.
10. Legal purposes
10.1 We may use the Personal Data we collect to investigate and resolve claims or disputes, or as allowed or required by applicable law
10.2 We may also use your Personal Data when we are required, advised, recommended, expected or requested to do so by our legal advisors or any local or foreign legal, regulatory, governmental or other authority.
For example, we may use your Personal Data to:
• comply with court orders or other legal, governmental or regulatory requirements;
• enforce our Terms of Service or other agreements; and
• protect our rights or property in the event of a claim or dispute.
10.3 We may also use your Personal Data in connection with mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, sale of company assets, consolidation, restructuring, financing, business asset transactions, or acquisition of all or part of our business by another company.
10 Marketing and promotions
10.3 We may use your Personal Data to market Nuccar and Nuccar’s partners’ sponsors and advertisers’ products, services, events or promotions. For example, we may:
• send you alerts, newsletters, updates, mailers, promotional materials, special privileges, festive greetings; and
• notify, invite and manage your participation in our events or activities;
10.4 We may communicate such marketing to you by post, telephone call, short message service, online messaging service, push notification by hand and by email.
10.5 If you wish to unsubscribe to the processing of your Personal Data for marketing and promotions, please click on the unsubscribe link in the relevant email or message. Alternatively, you may also update your preferences in our App settings.
11 Disclosure of Personal Data
11.3 We need to share Personal Data with various parties for the Purposes. These parties include:
• Other users
For example, if you are a passenger, we may share your pick-up and drop-off locations with drivers.
• If you are a driver, we may share your Personal Data with your passenger including your name and photo; your vehicle make, model, number plate, location and average rating.
• With third-parties
For example, we may share a drivers’ location and name with third parties when a passenger uses the Share My Ride feature or activates the Emergency Button.
• With Nuccar partners at your request
For example, if you requested a service through a Nuccar partner or used a promotion provided by a Nuccar partner, Nuc may share your Personal Data with that Nuccar partners. Our partners include partners that integrate with our App or our App integrates with, vehicle services partners, or business partners which Nuccar collaborate with to deliver a promotion, competition or other specialised service.
• With the owner of Nuccar accounts that you may use
For example, your employer may receive trip data when you may use your employer’s Nuccar for Business account.
• With subsidiaries and affiliates
We share Personal Data with our subsidiaries, associated companies, jointly controlled entities and affiliates.
• With Nuccar’s service providers and business partners
We may provide Personal Data to our vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners. This includes:
i. payment processors and facilitators;
ii. background check and anti-money laundering service providers;
iii. cloud storage providers;
iv. marketing partners and marketing platform providers;
v. data analytics providers;
vi. research partners, including those performing surveys or research projects in partnership with Nuccar or on Nuccar’s behalf;
vii. fleet and merchant partners;
viii. insurance and financing partners; and
ix. vehicle solutions partners, vendors or third-party vehicle suppliers
• With our legal advisors and governmental authorities
We may share your Personal Data with our legal advisors, law enforcement officials, government authorities and other third parties.
12. Retention of Personal Data
13. International transfers of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be transferred from country, state and city (“Home Country”) in which you are present while using our services to another country, state and city (“Alternate Country”). You understand and consent to the transfer of your Personal Data from your Home Country to the Alternate Country.
c. Additionally, we may share non-personally identifiable Personal Data with third parties, such as location data, advertising identifiers, or a cryptographic hash of a common account identifier (such as an email address), to facilitate the display of targeted advertising.
d. If you do not wish for your Personal Data to be collected via Cookies on the Websites, you may deactivate cookies by adjusting your internet browser settings to disable, block or deactivate cookies, by deleting your browsing history and clearing the cache from your internet browser. You may also be able to limit our sharing of some of this Personal Data through your mobile device settings, or by submitting your details here.
15. Amendments and updates
Nuccar shall have the right to modify, update or amend the terms of this Policy at any time by placing the updated Policy on the Websites. By continuing to use the Apps, Websites or Services, purchase products from Nuccar or continuing to communicate or engage with Nuccar following the modifications, updates or amendments to this Policy, you signify your acceptance of such modifications, updates or amendments.
If you have any queries about your personal data, please contact our Data Privacy Officer at:
Mr Ayzam Abdullah (Data Privacy Officer)
Nuc Driver Centre
3 Towers,T3-13-01,Jalan Ampang,
55000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel :03-2778 5459
Copyright © 2019 Nuccar - South East Asia Trusted E Hailing Force - All Rights Reserved.
Nuccar is a brand managed by Neo Urban Consolidated Sdn Bhd